Blue Tansy is a rare botanical that is all the rage in high-end, luxury skincare products right now because it can treat a diverse number of skincare needs including very sensitive skin, serious acne, severe dryness, and even aging skin.
A part of the Chamomile family, this simple yellow plant is native to Morocco and actually gets its beautiful rich blue color during the steam distillation process. Its high levels of azulene, the naturally occurring component that gives blue tansy its deep blue appearance, makes it rich in antioxidants and soothing to the skin.
I’m obsessed with Blue Tansy for multiple reasons – one of them being its holistic approach to healing & calming stressed out skin + a stressed out mind and another being its floral and slightly fruity aroma that offers peace & stillness in my mind, body, and spirit.
“Because Blue Tansy has anti-oxidant benefits, will naturally soften skin texture, and offers soothing benefits for skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and other inflammatory issues, it should become a staple in your skincare ASAP. ”
BLUE TANSY BODY POLISH
• I cup Organic White Sugar
• 1 cup Jojoba Oil
• 10 drops Blue Tansy Essential Oil
• 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (optional)
• Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl and put them in a pretty glass jar for storing/gifting.
• If Body Polish isn’t your thing, consider making a Blue Tansy Body Oil with 1/2 cup Fractioned Coconut Oil + 1/2 cup Argan Oil + 10 drops of Blue Tansy Essential Oil.
To learn more about essential oils and/or get started with them, click HERE.